Susan G. Komen®  Northwest NC Vehicle Donation Program 

Have an old car taking up space in your driveway? Donate it to Susan G. Komen® Northwest NC Affiliate!

Support the cause to end breast cancer forever by donating your vehicle. The proceeds from the sale of our donated vehicles will fund collaborative and innovative breast cancer education, screening, treatment and support services locally and research on a national level. Seventy-five percent (75%) of the net proceeds will benefit the Northwest NC need with the remainder twenty-five (25%) used to provide research on the national level.

Your donation of a car, boat or other vehicle can help save lives right here in the Northwest NC area.  Your unneeded vehicles can do a lot of good to help at-risk women right here in our area –donate today!

Why donate? 

  • Avoid the hassles of selling a car
  • No need to pay hefty repair bills
  • Free up space in your garage
  • 100% tax deductible
  • Support the cause to end and eliminate breast cancer forever

Simple Steps to Donating Your Vehicle:

callWe Tow ittax

 

 

 

  • You must have a valid state issued title from motor vehicles issued in the name of the donor when calling or donating on-line
  • Contact us either by telephone or on-line to provide your car donation information
  • Our office will assign to local towing company for pickup, towing is free to our donors
  • Upon notification of pickup, we will send you an official donation receipt
  • All donated vehicles to Komen are sold at auction, once sold, the IRS Form 1098c will be processed to the donor within 30 days of the sale. The IRS form 1098c is attached to the IRS form 8283 “Non Cash Charitable Contributions”


Making a donation is EASY! 

It’s as easy as filling out the online donation form or picking up a phone and speaking to a live operator.

If you have any questions just call one of our friendly operators toll-free at 877-775-6636 or 877 77-KOMEN seven days a week or go to our website at www.komen-cars.org.

• Donate your car or truck
• Donate your boat
• Donate your motor home
• Donate your motorcycle

We accept ALL vehicles regardless of age or condition. Your donation is greatly appreciated!