Pink Honor Roll
Pink Honor Roll is a special program for Race for the Cure fundraising. This energetic and dedicated group of individuals go above and beyond to raise awareness and funds for Susan G. Komen Northwest NC. They are recognized each year at our local Race for the Cure for their outstanding work and dedication to our mission.
How do you make the Pink Honor Roll?
Be one of the top 10 fundraisers in the following categories:
- Individuals that raise a minimum of $1,000
- Teams that raise a minimum of $3,000
- Organization/Corporations a minimum of $5,000
Need tips on how to increase your fundraising efforts so you can be a part of this amazing group?
- Use social media. For example, ask each of your Facebook friends to donate $5. Most of us have hundreds of Facebook friends. You could also use Instagram or Twitter in the same respect.
- Host an event or fundraiser to benefit Komen Northwest NC. Last year, many people hosted a dinner, wine tasting, bake sale, or other event for a donation. Get creative!
- Feed the Pig, Fund a Mammogram. Pick up Pink Pigs at our office for a suggested donation of $5 each. Give them to friends and family or put them out at your office or local businesses. Collect the funds periodically.
- Create your own t-shirt and sell them for a donation to your fundraising efforts.
2015 Pink Honor Roll Recipients
Cindy Calvert – $6,028
Nicole Smith – $5,000
Mary Perkins – $3,411
Jen Memory – $3,359.00
Bill Freeman – $2,540
Nicole Sollenberger – $2,270
Ann Berlin – $2,154
Christine Braa – $1,987
Joyce Waters – $1,932
Jen Memory – $1,643
George Boss – $1,625
Flying Squirrels – $13,264
Team Allegacy – $6,761
Micky’s Maskateers – $6,599
Angel’s Team – $6,426
Nickey’s Team for TaTa’s & Conway – $6,009
Breast Friends of Cone Health at Alamance Regional Medical Center – $5,466
Fabulous Fearless Fighters – $4,907
Surry Cancer Awareness Team – $4,143
Team Pinky – $3,479
Organizations / Corporations:
Novant Health – $8,749
Allegacy Federal Credit Union – $6,761
Wake Forest Baptist Health – $5,373