Raised Local, Stays Local 

There are many ways to give to Susan G. Komen Northwest NC.  We accept all types of donations, from cash to donated goods or even services and time.  Seventy-five percent (75%) of net proceeds stay in our 11-county service area while the other twenty-five percent (25%) goes to Komen National research grants.

Donate Online

Gifts to Susan G. Komen Northwest NC may be made by check and sent to:

Komen Northwest NC
1106 Burke Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101